Your company can help fundraise for Behind Closed Doors in many ways. Partnerships with corporate supporters are invaluable for us, but they are also beneficial to companies and their employees.
Read below the ways in which your company can get involved with Behind Closed Doors.
• Choose us as your Charity of the Year. Supporting us for one year is a fantastic way of seeing the long-term impact of your fundraising efforts on our charity. We will support you every step of the way, and build a relationship with your company which surpasses the year.
• Put a Collection Tin in your office or shop. If your business has customers or clients regularly passing through, putting a collection tin in your shop is a surefire way of consistently supporting us financially - and with minimal effort on your part! Email Grace@behind-closed-doors.org.uk to arrange to have a collection tin delivered to your shop.
• Submit a team for one of our events. Our events calendar is growing, and we are developing events specifically for companies. These events will be excellent team-building exercises, in addition to a chance to engage in some healthy competitive spirit in the name of charity! We are currently looking for corporate teams to run the Leeds 10k on our behalf.
• Host a Workplace Fundraiser. Whether it’s a dress-down day, a bake sale or a Christmas collection, fundraising in the workplace can be creative and fun. Or, host an event or challenge alongside your colleagues. For example, get a team together and take on the Yorkshire Three Peak Challenge.
• Commit to Corporate Sponsorship. Agree to sponsor Behind Closed Doors for a long-term period, whether through monthly donations or through supporting a specific cause or event, such as our Christmas Ball. These donations are hugely beneficial to Behind Closed Doors,
• Set Up a Payroll Giving Scheme. Payroll giving is a quick, easy, and consistent way of giving to a charity of your choice. There are plenty of Payroll Giving agencies to choose from, visit the gov.org to find one which works for your company.
If you have any questions about corporate fundraising, or would like to get involved, contact our Community Fundraising Coordinator and Relationship Manager, Grace Saunders: email@example.com. Or, you can fill out a query form and we will get back to you.
Providing support to people in the Leeds District whose lives have been affected by Domestic Violence and Abuse